Monday, February 26, 2007

Sarah Came to Town!!!

My best friend from high school, Sarah Coy, has come out to visit me in good 'ol Cali. We have been having a blast together. She got into town on Saturday. Sunday I took her on a tour of Fort Ord, the closed down military base I live on, as well as a tour of the town I live in. Monday I took her on a tour of downtown Monterey which has a lot of old shops and art gallerys. The weather wasn't really cooperating with us, so we decided to bag the outdoor activities and went to lunch and a movie. Here we are in my house doing what we love... watching movies and being crazy..



Sarah had to earn her keep around here, so I told her she had to dress the military part and do some drills... haha... I think that she could make it in the military. Maybe... =)

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Our country is in good hands with Sarah!