Monday, February 26, 2007

Big Sur

This is Big Sur. Its a stretch of coast right a long highway 1 and it is beautiful! Its just like you would see in the movies. The water is crystal blue so you can see right to the bottom. This is actually the route that Dave is going to be running when he runs the Big Sur marathon in May. The road is so windy and hilly, but well worth the drive... There were SEVERAL times that I gasped because the cliffs were so beautiful, and because I thought we were going to fall into the ocean! =)



This is the Family. Just the three of us...



2 comments:

Bridgette said...

These scenes look like they are from a movie! BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

I was showing Dylan ur site and trying 2 send his pic but he got bored and I don't think I can put it on ur site send new pics