Monday, February 26, 2007

POISON! ARGH!

So, when we went camping in Big Sur, I just so happen to be the only one besides my friends husband, to pick up a case of poison oak. It started as a little patch on the bottom of my left wrist, and that quickly spread to the rest of my arms and face. My left wrist is now swelled up like a balloon, and my face is also pretty swelled. If you look you can see that the poison is on my cheek and on my eyelid. It is terrible.

All of the patches of gauze are where my poison is.... I tried to cover it up so that I wouldn't scratch at it. It helps my arms, but now I just want to scratch all over my face. I got some medicine from the doctor, so hopefully that works... we'll see. And P.S. for all of you closest to me, you know I have been working out and loosing weight... but in this picture I seem to have a big 'ol double chin. Well, thats actually the poison on my chin and it swelled up as well. =)

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Ow Wee! Do pictures of Chris come to mind!