Monday, February 26, 2007

Clark being a BAD DOG!

This is Clark on "quarantine" because he was a bad dog... Hes hilarious when I put him in his crate. He will go in and turn his back to me, and if I try to pet him through the bars, he nipps at my fingers like hes telling me to leave him alone. I know that the "experts" say that you shouldn't put a dog in his crate when he is bad, but honestly sometimes I need a break from him.

We have a back sliding door that leads from our living room out to a fenced in yard, so sometimes I put him out there for a while to go potty and play in the mud. He is the only dog that I know buries his bones in yard and chases his own tail. He really will chase his own tail for like 30 seconds... he's such a dork..

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Toby is always in his cage and look how well he turned out!