Monday, February 26, 2007

The Newest Member of the Family =)

This is Clark our new dog... isn't he cute??? I have been thinking a lot lately about getting a dog, so a few weeks ago, Dave and I went to the SPCA here in Monterey. They had a lot of dogs, but Clark was really playful and entergetic so we got him. We just didn't realize how much energy he really has... He has A LOT! And he is a chewer, so I have to have toys around all the time for him to chew on... We know that he has Lab in him, and I was thinking that he also has a little Pitt bull in him.. what do you think?




I just love this close up shot oif him.. it looks like one of those cards you see in the store with the big heads of the animals... haha...


If you have a dog that chews apart every toy that you get him, go to the store and get him a Nylabone toy... He loves it, and can't chew it up... its great!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Congratulations on your new addition! Seems like a handful!