Saturday, April 04, 2009

Its been a while...

Sorry its been so long since I posted last. A lot has been going on that has kept me very busy. I have been working at my job for a month now and I love it! There is a lot to learn but I am really enjoying the challenge. Right now I am studying for my licensing tests so that has kept me VERY busy. I have to take two tests and I think that I am ready to take the first one this week, so keep your fingers crossed for me! As for Dave, he is still plugging away at school. But we recently received some very exciting news for him. He was offered a job at a company in York called GEA/PHE. They are based out of Germany and he will be a drafter there. It is VERY exciting because with the economy the way it is, we were not sure if he would be able to find anything. But he did, and we are both very happy and relieved. Sorry I have no new pictures to post. I have no time to even remember my camera when we go places. I will post a less boring update soon!

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Hey! I'm so glad you're liking your new job, that's awesome. Good luck on your licensing test, hope it goes well! And congrats on Dave's job offer. That sounds like a huge blessing. Keep the cute pictures of your life comin!

Sarah said...

That is awesome!! When it rain it poors both good and bad I guess! Glad to hear ur liking ur new job. Good luck with your studies.. i'd be glad to pull another all nighter with you and study.. hehe.. remember our nite w/ our piggie..good times!!