Monday, March 02, 2009

The most exciting news....


I got a JOB!!!!!!!!

I received a job offer today from and interview that I had with a local State Farm office to be a financial services and insurance representative. YAHOOO!!! I am so excited because this is just the job I wanted. The office is small, but the people are so nice and it is really close to my apartment. I could NOT have gotten this job with out the KILLER recommendations I was given by my dear friends Sarah Coy and Brother Toone. Thank you to all of you who helped me out during this search and kept me in your prayers. I will be forever grateful!

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

Let me be the first to say....woo hoo! I know youl'll do great! I do miss not seeing you everyday though!

Heather and Jake said...

Yay Jolene, I'm way happy for you that you got the job. Hope it's going great for you so far. Thank you so much for calling this week, it was so fun to hear from you! It's been an adjustment, trying to learn how to be a mom, but it's so fun. She's so precious, wish you were here to meet her! Love ya.

Sarah said...

hip-hip-hooray! that's what i'm talking about..hehe. Hey u gotta send me a txt cuz i lost all of my numbers in my phone. i wanna hear how things r going!

Sarah

Sarah said...

Oh, and get on the facebook bandwagon :P