Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bare Minerals... =)


Ok, So I just have to put in a little plug for the make-up that I loooove so much. I have been using Bare Minerals now for about 3 years, and I just love it. It goes on sooo smoothly and blends in so well on your face that it doesn't look "caked" on. I know its a little pricey, but trust me, its totally worth it. I consider it an investment because 1. It makes me happy to do my make-up in the morning. 2. One container of foundation lasts me OVER 2 months. 3. It hides blemishes like you would not believe! Seriously, just check out the website. http://www.bareminerals.com/ They have a starter kit which I have, and its awesome! Its worth the money. And for all of my friends out there who are mommies, and have NO time for make-up, then this is the stuff you need! It takes me less that 5 minutes! Check it out!




3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I have it, I love it, and everything you said about it is so true.

Jolene said...

I think that I could be a sales person for the stuff. I have nothing but good things to say about it. And I LOVE how if you are enrolled in the club through the website that they send you all sorts of free goodies. Always exciting!

Heather said...

I discovered that stuff in High school and I totally agree!