Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the diet continues....

Well, this whole diet and exercise thing is proving to be a lot harder for me here at home then it was for me in Cali. I hate to say it but I think that it was because I wasn't living around my family. Honestly, I know that all of the family dinners are whats killin me. Mymoms cookin is so friggin good, and its hard to say no. But I am trying. Anyways, I have been doing good this week. Last night I did more exercises in my house, and wow am I sore! My legs hurt so bad from doing all of those dang squats. And then tonight when I got home I took Clark on a walk which was really nice. We walked for about 35 minutes and I was hurtin by the time we were done. I have also been eating better too. I decided that a diet is just not going to work for me, and lets face it, most diets just suck. So I decided to just correctly portion what I am eating and it seems to be working. I am totally dedicated to this and I hope that other people join me. I am just sick of being overweight, and I am sick of my clothes not fitting. Does anyone else out there feel my pain??? Its a hard knock life... =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jolene!! Hey, I found your blog on Emily's. I hope you are doing good! I am starting Weight Watchers tomorrow. I have a blog too, http://bethanyporter.com
Anyway, hope you're wonderful!! Good luck on your diet!!