Friday, December 26, 2008

My Amazing Parents


This Christmas was a lot of fun. The best part was being able to spend time with Dave and my family. My Mom and Dad really went above and beyond this year and got each person a 72 hour kit complete with MREs and a portable potty! They have done such a tremendous job at making sure that everyone in my family is prepared for whatever the future may hold, and for that I am sooo grateful! My Mom and Dad also gave us the best gift that they could ever give us. They started writing down their personal histories for us. This year we received information about how they grew up and each Christmas we will get more stories that we can add to the folders they gave us. It was so amazing to sit and read stories about my parents that I had never heard before. I know that receiving these stories will be the highlight of many Christmas seasons to come. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for being everything to me. I could not ask for better parents.

No comments: