Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Last week was a rough week....

Reasons why I am glad last week is over:
1. Wednesday: The toilet in my upstairs apartment overflowed and leaked downstairs into the kitchen. It was such a huge mess! We lost a lot of our groceries and had to take EVERYTHING out of the cabinets so they could dry. Then we realized that the water was leaking out of two NEW spots above our breakfast bar. The pictures below show the big mess.
2. Thursday: Brooke miscarried for the SECOND time. It was horrible and very frusterating for all of us.
3. Friday: I was fired from my job. I loved my job so much and poured my whole heart into my work, and I was let go. It is the worst feeling in the world. So, right now I am on the job hunt... again.
*whew* what a crummy week!


The bowls on the counter are catching all of the water pouring out of the cabinets.

The two ovals were FILLED with water. Luckily they never completely burst, instead they just leaked a steady stream of water on the counter.


No comments: