Tuesday, August 04, 2009

To one person...

To all those who are my friends and family who read my blog, I love you tons. You have supported me through everything and I appreciate all of you. Now, to the person who reads my blog who I am NOT friends with and who never supported me: Please stop reading my blog. There is nothing in my life that I want to share with you.

There I just had to get that off of my chest. Now, to everyone else, please don't think me a mean person for saying that to someone, but I needed to say it for my own sanity.

3 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Ilove you, Jolene! I'm so glad you have such an awesome family around you. I can't wait to see you in just a lil bit and i totally eant to go swimming with you!

April said...

I don't know what that was all about, but it was pretty funny. Good luck with you future and I am glad you have a great family to support you.

Jolene said...

there is the person from an old job of mine who feels it necessary to read my blog and pry into my life. And it drives me nuts. I could do private, but then I have to enter everyone's email address to allow access, and basically I am too lazy for that! Your new baby boy is sooo adorable! I want to see more pics!