Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day




This year was a great Valentines Day. Dave and I were able to get a new bed!!!! It was so exciting! We had been saving our money and sleeping on the smallest little full sized bed you have ever seen so when we finally had enough money to get a new one, we were thrilled! Our old bed was a hand me down from some friends in Cali. and we have been using it for almost 3 years. It had pieces of the boxspring sticking through the top, springs poking out the bottom, and it literally MOANED at us anytime we layed down. It was horrible. So, we upgraded. WE got a queen sized Sealy Posturpedic pillow top set at an amazing price and I looove it. And it is almost 4 feet tall so I feel like a queen sleeping in it. =) Too bad none of my queen sized comforters fit it.

No comments: