Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Apartment!!!

In July my husband and I moved to a new apartment that is TONs closer to where each of us work. It is not as nice as the one we lived in before; only because it is about 20 years older. But it is a nice two beadroom townhouse so we are really excited. My brother and sister in-law already live here, so I was really excited for that too. Anyways, here are some pictures of the kids " helping" me move in =)



This is the closet in my dining room. They camped out in there eating ice cream sandwiches.


This is a window thingy that is right above my kitchen sink and looks out into the living room. The kids think that it is sooo cool that they can stand on the landing on the stairs and poke their heads in at me.



Shannon got totally BUSTED playing in my make-up that night. They were SUPPOSED to be in my room watching a movie, but little did I know that she was putting on my make-up and Spencer was doing his hair with my mousse. Needless to say Shannon and Spencer got put in time out, but not for too long. How can you be mad at a face like that???

No comments: