Saturday, March 03, 2007

Walking around Fisherman's Wharf

I was warned by a friend before we went to San Francisco that mimes would be everywhere... And sure enough, there they were... it was so awesome.. They had loud music playing and were dancing all over the place. I decided to give them a couple bucks to get a picture of them, and they cam out and danced with me. It was hilarious.


Me and the mime...

A shot of the wharf... there were boats everywhere, and it kinda smelled like fish.. .go figure..

5 comments:

Bridgette said...

Cool mime.....you weren't on there because I hadn't added you yet. You see....I was in the middle of making changes and then this timy little baby I have needed my attention...ASAP! Sorry! Your'e there now!

April said...

Hey Jolene, I checked out your blog off of Sarah's. Looks like you are settled and having fun. You will have to look for the gold man next!

Unknown said...

Hey just checking out pictures they r all so cool. Cali is beautiful that's for sure

Unknown said...

This is great I can finally have better contact with I but my comp is tiny. Lol. Luv u guys and miss u

bran said...

Tarven HAm,u guys are so funny i miss u so much i cant wait to see u.We were thinking about taking a trip to visit this summer well when u get transfered cause were to poor to come that far well i want to look at the rest of ur blog so gotta go luv ya much your sis bran