Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Tapia Kids!!!!!

This is Ezekiel... Also called "Z" or as he would like to remind you, "Gummi" He is the youngest of 3 boys and he is 3 years old. He loves playing with Dave, but you have to watch him because he is always tryin find snacks in the kitchen..
This is Isaiah and Gabriel... Isaiah is 4 and Gabriel is 5. All of the boys stick together like glue and are a blast to hang out with! Sure does make me miss my own crazy nephew though... Yeah, thats you Spencer! =)

I think Isaiah is such a little stud!


And this is the youngest of the Tapia clan. Her name is Arianna and she is a doll! You wouldn't know it by this picture, but she laughs and smiles all the time. But that hasn't always been the case. It has taken her a while to warm up to me. At first all she did was glare at me... but i kinda forced her to like me, and now we're best friends... haha...

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Yeah!!!!! Mom told me about this and I am thrilled! Looks like you have great friends out there. That makes me feel good. Keep posting those pictures!