Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sorry, no pictures yet....

Hey everyone.. I thought that I would give this thing a whirl because all of my family is having such a good time with it. Unfortunatly I have no access to any pictures yet... So, for right now, you will just get my boring 'ol words... I'm in Cali now... Dave and I are enjoying our time here. Me more than him though. =) Hes going to school, while I just work and enjoy the beautiful area! It is a great experience though. We are making friends with other military couples, which is nice because for a while we were forced to talk to just eachother! =) But we miss everyone a lot, and are looking forward to christmas break when we can come home and visit! I know this is lame with out the pictures, so I will get some soon.. I hope!

No comments: